Pest control treatment: is it safe for my family?
Pest Control Treatment Sunshine Coast
Even though it is easier to prevent pests than to control them, treatments are essential on the Sunshine Coast unless you want to share your lovely home with ants, spiders, cockroaches, silverfish, beetles, moths, mites, termites or various unpleasant rodents.
How much do you value your peace of mind? You may not be able to completely eliminate all pests, but you can control them.
Little Critters Pest Control are a locally owned Sunshine Coast company that provide a wide range of pest removal services. And we guarantee that our pest control treatments are safe for you and your whole family and pets.
Pesticides are toxic and should really only be used by trained professionals. When used carelessly, they may affect the health of the user, their family and pets and even the environment.
Non-chemical pesticides such as biological and manual treatments can be used with fewer safeguards, since they are generally believed to pose almost no dangers to human health or the environment.
Always limit your exposure.
Let Little Critters Pest Control know if anyone in your family is allergic or even sensitive to any chemicals or fumes.
Call Little Critters Pest Control & Termite Management Specialists for a free quote, It’s safer that way. If used incorrectly pesticide products can be poisonous.
Although anyone can buy pesticides off the shelf without special training required, many of these products can be hazardous or just ineffective, especially if improperly stored, handled, applied or disposed of. If you decide to use a pesticide yourself, always read the label very carefully, especially where it says caution (least harmful), warning (more poisonous) or danger (to be used with extreme care).