Pest Control for Restaurants, Sunshine Coast
Pest control for any restaurant or cafe is a must do task. Don’t just take our word for it, it is clearly stated in the Food Act and Food Standards Code written by the Queensland government. Food industry pest control regulations exist to protect customers from food poisoning, not just to save them seeing cockroaches running around in the dining room.
Failing to adhere to these regulations can cause heavy penalties and fine to be applied to your business. You could also be closed down or face legal action if a customer becomes ill from your food.
Important Pest Related Info For Food Business Owners:
- You are required to have a pest management plan in place
- You must keep your premises free from pests
- You can be punished for any breaches
- Pest infestations can also cost you money due to loss of produce, and damage your reputation.
Reasons To Hire Us As Your Professional Pest Management Provider
- We are highly experienced and well trained and are equipped with the latest pest control equipment.
- We value safety of our clients and our staff
- We are reliable and will arrive on time
- Using a professional pest controller shows you are serious about health and safety
Rats and Mice
Rodents like rats and mice can enter your restaurant or café through or under doors, between gaps in walls, through the roof or by hitching a ride among boxes from your suppliers. The problems they cause include food contaminations, spread disease, damage property and of course, damage reputations.
The first signs of mice include seeing live or dead mice, finding droppings, chewed packaging, hearing scratching noises. We can eliminate mice or rats at your premises or prevent them from wanting to live there in the first place.
Cockroaches are another common restaurant pest. They spread disease and love to hide out and live in food establishments. They can hide in cracks and crevices, in electrical equipment, behind benches and cupboards and amongst drainage and machinery like dishwashers.
Having a few cockroaches at any restaurant or café is not okay. They should be treated immediately. They can multiply quickly and cannot be removed by squashing with a shoe.
By far the most common pest in food outlets such as cafes and restaurants on the Sunshine Coast are flies. Along with being disease carriers, they are also just annoying for guests.
Pest Control & Inspections for Restaurants and Cafes, Sunshine Coast
We can provide one off café and restaurant pest control services to any Sunshine Coast food outlet. As your professional pest manager, we can also provide:
- Advice on pest prevention
- Advice on hygienic food handling procedures
- Scheduled pest inspections and monitoring
- Safe control of pests that may be present
- Environmental management advice
- Documentation to prove your pest management plan
So if you need a pest controller for your café or restaurant from Caloundra, Noosa, to Tewantin, and into the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, contact Little Critters Pest Control today.
See our pest control prices.
Check the rest of our commercial pest control services!