What to do before a pest control treatment
Pest Treatment Sunshine Coast
What to do before a pest control treatment in Sunshine Coast. Get rid of spiders, cockroaches, silverfish, mice, mites and termites! CALL: 1300 366 656.
If you live on the Sunshine Coast, then call us — Little Critters Pest Control & Termite Management Specialists — we’ll give you a quote and we’ll handle everything for you.
Pest control treatments can be divided into six categories: Hygienic, Biological, Chemical, Physical, Fumigation, Fogging and Heat treatment
Pest Control is always important whether it is at a professional level or DIY. Once established, pests are increasingly expensive to destroy and they cause millions of dollars’ damage every year, quite apart from the risks to you and your family’s health.
Regular pest control treatments are essential, but there are things to be done beforehand too for certain pests. These can include:
– Make sure that the pest control technician can get everywhere, including the roof and underneath the house. And tell us where you may have seen any pests.
– Scrub floors and vacuum carpets, then change the vacuum cleaner bag.
– Many pests thrive in corners, so move furniture into the centre of the room.
– Wrap and seal clothes, bedding, toys, toiletries, etc., and where possible seal door and drawer gaps with non-absorbent tape.
– Clean out all dustbins and garbage cans regularly.
– Take pets to friends while the treatment is taking place, or maybe to the vet or groomer for a tick and flea treatment, and store their bedding and toys carefully.
– If you have fish, feed them and cover the aquarium or tank.
– Put plants outside.
Little Critters Pest Control & Termite Management Specialists offer the best pest control methods to effectively exterminate pests in your homes.
We are the leading pest removers that most people trust — and we use a science based approach to help identify the problem. Then we apply solutions designed specifically to your place. Contact Little Critters Pest Control today.
You might also like: What happens after a pest control treatment?